Chicken & Waffles
Craving chicken and waffles but don't want to hassle with a so-so meal. This recipe is guaranteed to satisfy you.
· Place wings in a large bowl and lightly season with 1½ Tbsp of Lawry’s seasoning.
· Pour buttermilk over wings and add 1½ Tbsp Lawry’s.
· Mix until butter milk has a light pink hue.
· Cover and place in the fridge for up to 8 hours.
· After Marinating, drain buttermilk from the wings.
· In a bowl or paper bag, mix flour, poultry seasoning, garlic powder and Lawry’s seasoning salt.
· Heat fry oil in a fryer or deep pan to 350°F
· Dredge chicken in flour, knock off excess flour and place into the fryer.
· Cook until golden brown and internal temperature reaches a minimum of 165°F
· Rest on a cooling rack. Sprinkle with salt if needed
· Sift flour, baking powder, sugar and salt in a bowl.
· In another bowl, whisk together egg yolk, vegetable oil, milk and vanilla extract.
· Mix dry ingredient into wet ingredients.
· Whisk egg whites until stiff peaks and fold into waffle batter.
· Pour batter into waffle iron and cook to manufactures instructions
For extra crispy chicken, fry twice.
Waffle recipe is for belgium waffle maker.
12 Each, Whole Chicken Wings
1 Quarts, Butter Milk
4 Cups. AP Flour
3 Tbsp, Lawry’s Seasoning salt
½ Tbsp, Poultry Seasoning
½ Tbsp, Garlic Powder
1 TbspKosher Salt
3 TbspLawry’s for flour
2.25 Cups, AP Flour
1 Tbsp. Baking Powder
4 Tbsp. Sugar
½ Tsp. Salt
2 Large. Eggs (separated)
½ Cups. Vegetable oil
2 Cups. Milk
1 Tsp. Vanilla extract